My ten-day break is almost over. I am happy that I made the most out of the brief break. I watched a few movies and caught up with a few TV series. I started writing again and I enrolled in a brief online course. It was fruitful so to speak.
Before I go back to the real world, I have to prepare my bag. I always try to bring as few things as possible to work. However, I find it hard to leave some essential stuff at home. Here’s what I always carry around in my bag.
- My pencil case – this is like Peter Pan’s bag of pixie dust for me. I can’t survive a day at work without my writing tools and I am not comfortable with just one type or one color.
2. Make-up purse – powder, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, and cologne. Ever since this kilay craze started, I just can’t get out of the house without doing my eyebrows.
3. USB’s – Many important stuff are saved in them and in my line of work, I can’t afford to lose an important document.
4. Planner – smart phones are handy but I still feel much safer writing my goals down.
5. Umbrella, towel, and fan – I live in a tropical country and I sweat a lot even if I am not moving when the sun is scorching hot and when it suddenly rains, an umbrella is sometimes not enough to keep me dry. (as of writing I can’t find my umbrella and I’m beginning to be pissed off ;<)
6. ID’s and some coins – even if I leave my wallet, I have enough spare change to pay for public transportation.
7. cellphone – who can live without phones these days?
So there they are. I just have to carry them and I’m good for Monday. =)